Hey y'all! This is a work in progress.
The TEXTBOOK: Essentials of Geology (Lutgens & Tarbuck (5th Edition), Merrill Publ.) provides detail on each of the subjects outlined below. PLEASE READ IT. The outlines of the chapters below are my lecture notes. You can use them to help study. The chapters that are highlighted below are ready to access. I'll be revising it as time goes by.
SYLLABUS OF LECTURE TOPICS
1. What is Geology and Geologic Time? (Chapter 1)
2. Minerals (Chapter 2)
3. Igneous Rocks (Chapter 3)
4. Igneous Activity (Chapter 4)
5. Weathering and Soils (Chapter 5)
6. Sedimentary Rocks (Chapter 6)
7. Metamorphic Rocks (Chapter 7)
8. Mass Wasting (Chapter 8)
9. Running Water (Chapter 9)
10. Groundwater (Chapter 10)
11. Glaciers and Glaciation (Chapter 11)
12. Deserts and Wind (Chapter 12)
13. Shorelines (Chapter 13)
You can take a look at my website by clicking on the ICON below...
Geology and Geography of the New York Bight Home Page